Welcome to the NZGCSA noticeboard, you can view or place advertisements here. Current adverts are listed below.
To place a listing, please click here.
Waiheke Island Golf Club.
133 Onetangi Road,
09 372 8886
Waiheke Island Golf Club has a position available for a full time or part time Greens-keeper for its 9-hole golf course. The position is available to be filled immediately and the salary will be subject to negotiation, based on both experience and qualifications.
The candidate will need to have experience in machine maintenance and adjustment, as well as be familiar with irrigation systems (preferably Rainbird system). Experience with drainage installation will also be an advantage. The successful applicant would also need to manage a team of enthusiastic volunteers that assist with day to day mowing, coring and various planned improvements on the course.
Please submit your C.V. to: The Manager, Waiheke@golf.co.nz or mail to P.O. Box 278, Ostend, Waiheke Island, 1081 by 30th October 2019.
Maraenui Golf Club - Assistant Green Keeper
Maraenui Golf Club (5 minutes drive from Napier CBD in the sunny Hawkes Bay) is a coastal 18 hole golf course together with a 9 hole public golf course. We are looking to employ a full time assistant greenkeeper - 40 hours per week with rostered weekends (1 in 4).
This role will report to our Course Superintendent. The successful applicant will an excellent work ethic and a passion for working outdoors. Previous experience will be an advantage however training will be given to the right candidate.
Applicants must have a clean NZ Drivers Licence & NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please submit applications to email@example.com
Akarana Golf Club - Qualified Greenkeeper
Akarana Golf Club is a central Auckland golf course and we are looking to employ a fulltime greenkeeper from the 18th November, this entails 40hrs per week plus weekend work once a month. This position is open to qualified greenkeepers or training can be done on the job if experience is limited.
Applicants should have an excellent work ethic, be able to work in a team environment and have a passion for outdoor work. The candidate must be physically fit and reliable.
Key tasks will include:
• General green keeping duties as instructed
• Safe & efficient operation of all golf course mowing equipment
• Setting-up of the golf course for day-to-day play by members & guests
• Tournament preparation
Contact Stuart Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer Great work /life balance at a top-class golf course
The Company: Cape Kidnappers is a world class lodge & a top ranking golf course, unique to others as we are based on a 6,000-acre working farm and we are known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
• We believe in our culture of trust; it means we can count on each other as our guest can count on us.
The Position: We’re looking for a qualified Green Keeper.
• We offer free golf (for the successful applicant).
• We also offer staff discounts within the property.
• Greenkeeping level 3 and/or Turf Management Certificate minimum requirement.
• Knowledge of sprays and spraying techniques would be beneficial but not essential.
• Knowledge of tools, methods and materials used in golf course construction and maintenance. work would be an advantage.
• Excellent health/ physically fit.
• Understand and undertake quality control procedures.
• Lead by example as a key member of the team.
• Communicate observations from on course to supervisors.
• Assist with renovations and routine maintenance of greens, tees, bunkers, fairways, roughs and other areas of play.
• Make pesticide applications as necessary.
• The Location: Cape Kidnappers Golf Course is based in Hawkes Bay, sitting on the outskirts between Hastings and Napier. Hawkes Bay is a great place to live because, it is known for its great climate, amazing wildlife, nature walks & cycle ways, art deco architecture and wineries to list a few.
Why Should You Apply?
• Travel allowance
• Great team comradery
• Support for further education
• A world class golf course
• A work life balance
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be eligible to work in NZ or hold a valid work authorisation for NZ.
Please submit applications to: email@example.com
Green Keeper - Muriwai Golf Club
Due to a further increase in Course Budget we have a vacancy for a full time permanent Assistant Green keeper.
Muriwai is a top class links golf course situated 40 minutes NW of Auckland.
The successful candidate will have a passion for golf.
This role will report to the Course Superintendent.
Previous experience will be an advantage, however training will be given to the right candidate.
This may suit someone wanting to take up an apprenticeship.
Applicants must have the right to work in New Zealand.
To apply please send current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
2nd Hand Machinery For Sale
Trench It Chain Trencher and Back Fill Hopper
2016 Excellent condition, this is tractor attached to the 3 point linkage - great trencher.
Toro Core Processor
2016 Core Processor only slightly used in excellent condition.
$35,000.00 + gst
Email: email@example.com or phone 04 528 1936
Titirangi Golf Club – Assistant Greenkeeper
Titirangi Golf Club is situated in west Auckland and an opportunity has arisen to join our turf management team. Titirangi is New Zealand’s only Alistair McKenzie designed golf course and is consistently ranked in the country's top 10 rated golf courses. The club is continually improving playing conditions through course development projects and course maintenance practices.
The role would suit a self-motivated individual that is interested and enthusiastic about turf management. The successful applicant will have an understanding of the game of golf and be hardworking with attention to detail. There is scope in the position for the right candidate to progress into training towards the National Certificate in sports turf management.
This is a fulltime hands-on role which includes weekend work on a roster basis to complete course maintenance.
Ideal Skill Criteria:
· Must be comfortable working outdoors in all weather conditions
· Physically fit to carry out manual handling tasks
· Previous golf course machinery experience preferred but not essential
· Honest and reliable with good communication skills
· Understanding of workplace health & safety requirements and reporting
· A team player that works well with others and on their own
· Applicants must be able to work in New Zealand
Remuneration will be based on skill level and experience.
Send applications including a covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only successful applications will be replied to.
Auckland, Full Time,
· Professional Turf Manager required
· Service high-end residential and commercial properties
· Join the team at Humphreys Landscaping Ltd
We are looking for a Turf Manager who can align with the values of our company - providing a professional, quality service to our high-end residential and commercial customers.
Any qualifications in Lawn Care or Turf Management would be advantageous. However we will be willing to consider people in similar professions (ie Greenkeepers) who are looking for a change of direction.
In addition to a professional attitude, you will be able to bring to our business:
· Good communication skills
· Confidence in liaising with clients
· A high level of physical fitness
· The ability to work unsupervised
· A full, clean NZ Driver's Licence
This permanent position offers a solid remuneration package and an energetic, professional team environment.
Remuneration $24-$28 based on experience
Company iPhone 8 Plus
If you have suitable experience, coupled with passion and pride in your work, we'd love to hear from you.
To apply for this role please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post to PO Box 47280. Ponsonby. Auckland 1144.
Bottle Lake Golf Club - Green's Superintendent