Welcome to the NZGCSA noticeboard, you can view or place advertisements here. Current adverts are listed below.
To place a listing, please click here.
Fieldturf NZ Limited - Apprentice Grounds Assistant
Fieldturf NZ Limited are seeking the services of an Apprentice Grounds Assistant and we can offer:
· An opportunity to gain an Apprenticeship in Sports Turf Management
· Full on job training given
· To work in a stadium based environment
· The ability to work outdoors
· Work in a great team culture
Fieldturf NZ Limited manage and maintain sporting stadium surfaces across the Auckland Region including Mount Smart Stadium, Western Springs, Trust Stadium and QBE Stadium. The stadiums have sporting codes that play at our venues such as NRL, Super XV, A League, Mitre 10 Cup and NZ Football.
The position will be full time 45 hours per week with flexibility to meet the requirements of the job a must. Overtime will be on offer during busy periods and events.
Work duties will include but not limited to - Driving and operating sports turf mowing equipment, weed eating, line marking, Sportsfield setup, fertilising, spraying, irrigation, field renovations and much more,
With the opportunity to carry out a Sports Turf Management Apprenticeship while working for Fieldturf NZ Limited.
If this is what you are seeking please email cover letter and current C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org
Otumoetai Golf Club - Golf Course Superintendent Position
Otumoetai Golf Club in Tauranga, Bay of Plenty is currently looking for an enthusiastic, confident, self motivated Superintendent for an immediate start.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to take this 9 hole golf course to the next level - Make your mark here at Otumoetai Golf Club. It is a sole charge position but you will join an exceptional management team who have set their sights on providing a “Boutique” City Course in the heart of Tauranga.
The successful applicant will work with the Club Manager, Course Committee and Board to identify, manage and present the course at its best....potential plus here!!!
Applicants should have:
· Great attitude
· Be punctual and have good planning and time management skills
· Have good communication skills
· Be able to work unsupervised
· Be keen to build and manage a volunteer crew
· Have mechanical expertise
· Golf Course Superintendents Qualification
· Grow Safe & User Handler Certificate
· Health & Safety Knowledge
· Golf membership
· Opportunity to move to Head Position
· Fantastic Location
· Enthusiastic Team environment
· Friendly Members
· Remuneration will be based on qualifications and experience
We welcome you to apply with your current CV to email@example.com
Attention: Jan Higgins Club Manager
An exciting position has become available for an experienced greenkeeper at Gulf Harbour Country Club. The role will require working closely with the superintendent and the Second in command to manage the 18-hole course to a standard expected for our members and guests. Gulf Harbour has recently invested in 1.3 million in new John Deere green keeping equipment and over the next 2 years has some big renovation plans. If you are looking for a new challenge, then this is the job for you.
Gulf Harbour Country Club is located 45 minutes from Auckland, host of the 1998 World Cup and 2005/06 New Zealand Open.
The ideal candidate would need the following skills:
· Holding or working towards level 4 Sports Turf Qualification
· Growsafe and Approved Handlers Certificate
· NZ driving licence
· Be eligible to work in New Zealand
· Quality Control for the entire operation at Gulf Harbour Country Club
· Supervise operations in the field when required
· Assist in guiding the crew in producing high quality work keeping with an agreed upon standard
· Monitor the standards of workmanship and improve these where necessary.
· Be a leader in the field amongst the maintenance crew in terms of attitude and application
· Assist in monitoring the health and condition of all turf areas on the golf course and take a pro-active role in the management of this turf
· In conjunction with the irrigation technician take responsibility for temporary irrigation and hand watering during the irrigation season
· Where necessary assist the employees in the correct use and storage procedures for the equipment
· Where necessary deliver training to employees
· Aim at all times to assist in creating a professional and friendly working environment amongst the maintenance crew
· Adhere to work place procedures as agreed to with the Superintendent
· Maintain a clean, tidy and safe working environment
· Understanding of Workplace Health and Safety requirements and reporting
· Strong communication skills
· Honest and reliable
· A team player that works well with others and can work on their own
As a Gulf Harbour Country Club employee, you would be entitled to an 18-hole golf membership and use of the gym and pool.
Please forward your CV with a cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Remuneration will be discussed at interview based on experience and skill level.
Second Hand Machinery for Sale - Used Mowers
Jacobsen Triking 1900-D. (1,250 Hours) $12,000 (ex gst)
Jacobsen Greensking IV+ & verticut units. (1,825 Hours) $12,000 (ex gst)
Toro Greensmaster 3150 with Groomers.(3,600 Hours) $7,000 (ex gst)
Toro Flex 21. (1,000 Hours) $2,000 (ex gst) x4 available
Jacobsen Tournament Cut 22. $2,000 (ex gst) x4 available
Contact Adrian - email email@example.com or phone 022 388 4578
TIC Projects - Staff Wanted